6/33 Dee Why Parade, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Convenient beachside living in first floor apartment
FIND. This tidy first floor apartment offers up the ultimate lifestyle package. Close enough to be able to stroll to the beachfront within a few minutes, while also being moments from supermarkets and public transport, this easy-care apartment takes convenient living to another level. Set within a well-maintained, brick block, this lovely home will be popular with investors and first home buyers.
LOVE. The apartment is set to the back of the block, which also borders the new Walter Gors park, so the interiors are calm and peaceful, while a rear-set balcony provides a tranquil space to enjoy some afternoon sun. While well presented and ready to move into now, there is scope to add value with some modest updates.
• The fresh living area is set with recently installed floating floors, and also features reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and a Juliette balcony that welcomes in cooling breezes that come straight from the ocean.
• The well-equipped CaesarStone kitchen features gas cooking, a dishwasher and soft-close joinery.
• The master bedroom is queen-sized and includes a generous amount of built-in storage, as well as access to a rear-facing balcony.
• The second bedroom is a generous single, and also includes access to the balcony.
• The bathroom features a bath with overhead shower.
• There is an internal laundry within the apartment, and a covered carspace (exclusive use).
LIVE. This ultra convenient location is within walking distance of absolutely everything you might need. Dee Why's vibrant beachfront has a fantastic set of cafes and restaurants, as well as scenic headland walks and a great surf beach to enjoy. Supermarkets, shops and express city bus services are moments away on Pittwater Road. And the block sits adjacent to the new Walter Gors park, so you can throw down a blanket on the grass while and have picnics practically in your back yard.