3/9 Lovett Street, Manly Vale
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Tranquil ground floor apartment in heart of Manly Vale
FIND. Sitting just two blocks back from Passmore Reserve, a two minute walk to city bus services and a five minute walk to supermarkets, this neat, freshly painted ground floor apartment presents easy-care living in a supremely convenient location. Situated on the outskirts of Manly, this central yet leafy setting will suit those who are looking for a peaceful base to come home to, but will also allow you to dip in and out of the action easily and quickly.
LOVE. Set back from the road in a well-maintained brick block, the apartment feels private, quiet and secluded. The prized ground floor position allows easy access, while the easy flow design enables low-maintenance living. Whether you're looking for an investment property with little to do, or for a start into the market in a popular and affordable area, this delightful apartment offers a lifestyle of convenience.
• The open-plan living area is comfortable and inviting, with pine floors, a ceiling fan and a door that leads to a terrace. The terrace has a private outlook and is covered from the elements, serving as a pleasant space for an alfresco meal or a quiet spot for relaxation through all seasons of the year.
• A good-sized kitchen sits separately to living and is equipped with electric cooking, ample meal prep space, and includes concealed laundry facilities.
• The master bedroom is equipped with plush carpet, a ceiling fan and mirrored built-ins, while the second bedroom is also generously sized.
• A neat bathroom includes a bath with overhead shower.
• There is a carport on title.
LIVE. This central location is within easy walking distance of supermarkets and cafes; a short bike ride along level bike paths will take you to Manly; the B-Line bus service will whisk you into the city from the end of the road, and there are a number of beautiful parks and reserves on the doorstep.