2 Woods Parade, Fairlight
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Enchanting Federation home, 100m to Fairlight beach
FIND. With a magical position just 100 metres to Fairlight beach, this enchanting free-standing Federation home with multiple living spaces enjoys an exclusive harbourside setting, just footsteps to scenic harbour beaches and walkways, and a 10-minute stroll to Manly.
LOVE. This full brick and sandstone residence was built in the mid-to-late 1910s, and the outstanding craftsmanship of this era is on full display with soaring ceilings, picture rails, ceiling roses, leadlight windows and distinctively generous proportions. Blending brilliantly with these classic period features is a raft of contemporary comforts and a functional layout that delivers peace and privacy, as well as superb entertaining spaces.
• An elegant lounge room with timber floors and timber and cast-iron fireplace offers harbour glimpses and is separate to an open-plan sitting/dining area with a pitched ceiling that allows huge amounts of light and air to circulate.
• The kitchen is superbly equipped with Smeg gas cooking, stone benchtops, soft-close joinery and a servery window that connects to the courtyard. An adjoining laundry includes a WC.
• Set privately to the rear, the sizeable nor-east facing courtyard is beautifully manicured and features a spa, as well as a patio that is protected by a double-layer of privacy/folding security mesh screens, enabling this space to be screened and utilised no matter the weather or the time of day.
• There are built-ins in two of the bedrooms, and a beautiful open fireplace and leadlight windows in the master.
• The stylish bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower.
• The two-car lock-up garage offers internal access, as well as cellar space and a workbench, and there is 2x1m of easily-accessed storage space in the attic.
LIVE. This exclusive and much-sought after location is just footsteps from Fairlight beach, so you can walk out of your front door and be in the water for your morning swim within a couple of minutes. Jump onto the scenic paths on the harbour foreshore and wander the 10 minutes into Manly, which offers a vibrant and ever-expanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and public transport links. Or head the other direction and enjoy dazzling harbour vistas on the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk.
Land Size: 373sqm approx.
Water Rates: $245 pq
Council Rates: $603 pq
- Land Size: 373m² approx.
- Water Rates: $245 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $603 Quarterly