26 Thornton Street, Fairlight
Leased $1000 per week
2 bed | 1 bath
Classic Federation Semi In Ideal Location
Updated Federation semi displaying well-proportioned interiors with charm of a bygone era whilst simultaneously embracing the contemporary features of today's modern lifestyle.
• With attention-grabbing street appeal, this property offers perfect low-maintenance living and tasteful elegance from start to finish. As well as high pressed-metal ceilings the superb choice of federation colour tones and floorboards throughout add to the character.
• Traditional light fittings, picture rails, stained glass windows and ceiling fans keeping with the Federation era but blend effortlessly with an overall contemporary feel.
• Decorative non operational fireplaces with mantels offer attractive focal points, and the central lounge is bathed in an abundance of natural light.
• A stylish open plan white timber gas kitchen with marble bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and an attractive built-in pantry.
• Entertaining with friends and family will be a breeze with French doors opening out to a private oasis with enclosed yard and under cover patio.
• The master bedroom and adjacent 2nd bedroom continue to impress with their airy proportions and impeccable presentation.
• Storage within this property has been cleverly addressed with external access to a under-house storage room .
• Additional features include an Art Deco style bathroom, extra office/study or dining area, a separate internal laundry and a lovely front verandah that captures the afternoon breezes.
• This home is ideally located enjoying excellent proximity to local village shops, cafes as well as access to CBD transport and a short stroll to Manly.
• This delightful property presents an excellent lifestyle opportunity.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.