8/35-37 Quirk Road, Manly Vale
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Over-sized garden apartment with north-facing courtyard
FIND. With proportions that will surprise and delight, this over-sized garden apartment offers immaculately presented interiors and a sunny north-facing courtyard with its own private entrance.
LOVE. Sitting in a peaceful yet central setting, the apartment is set on the ground floor of a well-maintained block that is tucked away from the road and nestled amongst lush, tropical grounds. With an impressive 144sqm on title, this lovely apartment feels more like a house. The easy-flow layout features open-plan living that offers a dedicated dining area and level access to the courtyard.
• The living area is an inviting and comfortable space with a dedicated dining zone and easy-care timber floors.
• Living opens up to a generous north-facing courtyard, which is partially covered and features a strip of level grass. The privacy and perfect aspect makes this the ideal space for entertaining, a play space for young children, or a functional space for pets.
• The kitchen is well equipped with electric cooking, a dishwasher and lots of cupboard and bench space for easy meal prep.
• Spacious queen-sized master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and a chic shower en-suite.
• Queen-sized second bedroom with built-ins and timber floors.
• There is a dedicated laundry room within the apartment, while the main bathroom is equipped with a bath and overhead shower.
• There is a lock-up garage on title, which sits underneath the building and includes some extra storage space.
LIVE. This central location offers immediate access to a large number of lifestyle amenities. It's a short walk to a choice of supermarkets and cafes, as well as to the beautiful parklands at Passmore Reserve. If you need to commute to the city, the B-Line bus service is accessed on nearby Condamine Street and will get you there in just half an hour. Or it's an easy bike ride along level bike paths to the buzz and vibrancy of Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 144m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $387 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $936 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment