18 Tiarri Avenue, Terrey Hills
5 bed | 3 bath | 3 car
Expansive Family Home with Multiple Indoor/ Outdoor Living
FIND. Sitting pretty amongst luscious lawns and well-established gardens, this stunning home has a ton of street appeal and its versatile indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces is what will win the hearts of grown-up or growing families.
LOVE. The ambience of tranquility and quiet the moment you walk down your path and into the front door.
• This home's wide frontage, classic colonial-style look and well-maintained front garden, giving it superb street appeal.
• The free-flowing floorplan which serves up two living areas, which connect seamlessly and spill out to a covered terrace for alfresco dining.
• Featuring plenty of bench space and a pantry, the gas equipped kitchen is in immaculate condition while also offering the opportunity for adding further value.
• The flexible accommodation options with two beds downstairs and four up, the option to set up a study, guest room or home office is available.
• The sun-kissed interiors headlined by high ceilings and anchored by polished hardwood floors
• The enclosed rear gardens, low-maintenance landscaping and sparkling swimming pool which sits adjacent to the built-in BBQ area.
• Abundance of off-street parking thanks to the garage + tandem carport, while the attached workshop will keep the hubby happy and the external laundry creates convenience.
• Creature comforts including air-conditioning, plantation shutters, solar panels, ceiling fans, and robes in 5 of the bedrooms.
LIVE. Best of all, it is set in a terrific residential neighbourhood and puts your kids walking distance to Terry Hills Public School while also being close to local shops and just a 10-minute drive to beaches. If a quiet yet convenient lifestyle is what you're after this fulfils the brief perfectly.
Size: Approx. 695 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $465 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 695m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $465 Quarterly