4 Illalong Avenue, North Balgowlah
Auction Sat 06 Apr 12:15pm
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Spacious and versatile home in exclusive family setting
FIND. With extravagantly spacious living, a family-friendly layout, and premium appointments throughout, this extensive dual-level home presents a stunning collection of spaces for study, rest, socialising and play. With absolutely nothing to spend, this is a contemporary abode in a sought-after area that will be ideal for growing families.
LOVE. This impeccably conceived home is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability. The open-plan living area has been cleverly designed so there is smooth flow, yet subtle separation, between the light-filled lounge and dining area that flows to a covered entertainer's terrace, and a comfortable TV/media room. Families will be impressed with the superb selection of breakout zones, including a home office and an upstairs casual living room, so there will always be a quiet corner for anyone who wants one, yet plenty of open space for everyone to come together.
• Suitably equipped for entertaining, the kitchen features gas cooking, CaesarStone counters, a large island bench and a walk-in pantry.
• Outdoor areas include a pleasant front porch, and a rear-set terrace and backyard.
• The lavish king-sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe as well as mirrored built-ins, and a plush en-suite with a shower, double vanity and separate WC.
• Three other bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-ins, and one has its own private east-facing balcony.
• There is a double garage with internal access, as well as space on the driveway for off-street parking.
• Other notable features include a Ventis ventilation system, a gas fire in the living area, a downstairs WC and lots of internal storage.
LIVE. Sitting within the catchment zone for Balgowlah North Public School and mere moments from Manly Dam, this is an exclusive family setting that boasts a welcoming and family-friendly community. It's a short walk to the local shops, the school or to Woolgoola Park, and it's just a short drive to the lifestyle hubs of Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight.