26 Brown Street, Forestville
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Modern Family Entertainer
FIND. This spacious, single level entertainer feels like a sanctuary as soon as you walk through the front door. In a well-connected location, this home is perfect for family living, showcasing open plan living at it's finest. With great flow throughout the living spaces which lead to a generous entertaining deck and large level lawn with an inground swimming pool, this family home has been updated throughout with a coastal vibe and immaculate finishes.
LOVE. With a north facing entertaining deck and swimming pool in perfect view from all living spaces, the home provides the perfect flow of indoor/outdoor lifestyle with living/dining connecting to an outdoor undercover alfresco space which creates easy entertaining all year round. Other features include:
• A versatile floorplan that provides four large bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes.
• Generous master bedroom, complete with an ensuite and parents retreat.
• A substantial modern bathroom featuring a wet area perfectly designed for those with younger children.
• A well-equipped & modern kitchen featuring gas cooktop, dishwasher & stone beach stops, a large island bench with enough room for food prep and providing a comfortable kitchen 'hub' for the family.
• Child friendly backyard with level lawn an and in-ground swimming pool.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning in main living areas.
• Internal laundry & powder room.
LIVE: This peaceful part of Forestville provides all the conveniences to the modern family, including easy transport links to the city and Chatswood, Brookvale and the beaches, yet the location feels like you're a million miles away from it all. With the new Northern Beaches Hospital only 5 minutes drive away, this location reaps all the benefits of the updates to transport and infrastructure, yet far enough away to not be impacted by much of the chaos. Once the underpass through Frenchs Forest is complete, the commute to the beaches will be considerably reduced. With Forestville shops also a short, flat walk away, this home is in an enviable location.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 860m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $520 Quarterly