1 Steinton Street, Manly
Leased $1200 per week
3 bed | 1 bath
Charm & Charisma Just Steps to the Shores of Manly Beach
Just a matter of metres from the surf, this circa 1905 federation semi effortlessly blends heritage design with comfortable beachside living and offers up the ultimate in easy-care, low-maintenance living.
• Three bedrooms, two with wardrobes
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge
• Original Floorboards and plantation shutters
• Spacious eat-in kitchen, with a five-gas burner stove stainless steel appliances, as well as an elegant and practical splash back and Caesar stone bench top.
• Storage space near the kitchen provides great flexibility to serve as either a butler's pantry, or an area to stow away large kitchenware, while a sleek bathroom is neatly tucked away at the rear of the house.
• Undercover dining area outside for entertaining friends and family
• Providing extra convenience is a back gate giving you permission to escape straight to the surf and slip back in afterwards to wash off under the handy outdoor shower. Access down the side of the home is the perfect spot to store bikes and surfboards, and an external laundry provides added ease.
Throw away the car keys and enjoy everything at your fingertips including ferries, buses, award winning cafes & restaurants, as well as boutique and grocery stores. This home truly is an exceptional find!
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.