2 Orara Road, Allambie Heights
Sold Price On Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Blissful family living with enchanting park-like garden
FIND. Sitting on a generous block of 664sqm and surrounded by picturesque park-like gardens, this sensational single-level home has been intuitively primed for relaxed family living and entertaining.
LOVE. The family-friendly layout centres on a stunning free-flowing living area that is illuminated by a huge amount of natural light, and extended by front and rear-facing outdoor spaces. Beyond the rear-set entertainer's deck is a truly enchanting back yard that has been meticulously landscaped to include a saltwater pool, an enticing cubby house for the kids, as well as an enclosed area that features a chook house and children's swing set.
• The living area features a mix of stained pine and Jarrah floors and reverse-cycle air-con.
• The dining area flows to an entertainer's deck, while the lounge flows to an east-facing verandah. With both sides of the room opened up, there is a superb cross-flow of air.
• Contemporary kitchen with stylish fittings, a freestanding Smeg gas cooker, Miele dishwasher, island bench and lots of pantry space.
• Large laundry room with lots of storage space and a WC.
• Accommodation consists of four generous bedrooms, all of which feature built-ins, ducted air-con and ceiling fans.
• There is a rear-set studio with a shower bathroom, built-in storage and a separate entrance to the bottom section of the garden. This spacious and flexible space has potential to be turned into a granny flat (STCA).
• Stylish main bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, travertine tiles and skylight.
• Off-street parking for two cars, plus a lock-up garage for storage.
LIVE. The house sits on a sought-after street that is peaceful and leafy, yet ticks all the boxes in terms of convenience. It's a two-minute walk to bus stops and cafes on Kentwell Road; Warringah Mall is a short walk away; a number of beaches, Manly Dam and Dee Why are a very short drive away, and it's just a short bike ride to Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 664m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $481 Quarterly