28 Daintrey Street, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath
Classic Federation semi in pristine condition
FIND. Set on a popular and centrally located street in Fairlight, this charismatic semi has a raft of enticing features. The exquisite period detailing of this c1913 home has been delicately blended with modern enhancements to create a sophisticated haven that is immaculately presented as is, but also offers potential to extend into the attic space.
LOVE. As one of the first homes built on this street, this classic Federation home has a huge amount of character, from the exquisitely detailed ceilings and original picture rails, to the wide-plank New Zealand Kauri floors. A modern, light-filled open-plan dining and kitchen area adds contemporary functionality to the home, while also allowing for easy indoor/outdoor liveability.
• Enchanting lounge room with timber floors and the original fireplace in working condition.
• High ceilings with unique ornamental detailing, original tall skirting boards and picture rails.
• The modern open-plan kitchen and dining area is illuminated by an expanse of north-facing glass and flows out to the back yard that features an entertainer's patio, a protected and private lawn, plus large shed.
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtop, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Two generous queen sized bedrooms with built-ins.
• The attic has been converted into a rumpus room/home office. This generous space has enormous potential to be easily converted into extra bedrooms/bathroom.
• Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, classic black and white tiling and adjoining laundry room.
• Vast amounts of storage internally.
• Front verandah with leafy view of the street.
LIVE. Conveniently positioned on the outskirts of Manly, everything you need is close by. It's a 15-minute walk to both Queenscliff and Fairlight beaches, the Manly Boy Charlton swim centre is moments away, and it's a few blocks away from Stockland shopping centre where there are supermarkets and high street shops. Bus stops are on Sydney Road, or it's only a 15-minute walk into Manly.