8 Cambridge Avenue, Narraweena
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Family home with ocean views in tranquil cul-de-sac
FIND. This charismatic home is full of character and charm, and offers a family an extensive amount of indoor and outdoor space that is protected and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, as well as offering stunning ocean views from the upper level.
LOVE. Showcasing a versatile floorplan that includes multiple living areas as well as a separate rumpus room, this is a home that will grow with your family through all stages of life. It is set in the peaceful surrounds of a quiet cul-de-sac, yet offers easy access to beaches and shops, being just a five-minute drive to Dee Why or Collaroy. There is a welcoming, rustic feel about this lovely home, and while it's in perfect condition to move into now, there is opportunity to add significant value over time.
• The living area sits in the centre of the home and provides access to a dining area as well as flowing outwards to a north-facing entertainer's deck. Enjoy the serenity of this peaceful area that is surrounded by trees and overlooks the back yard and pool.
• The kitchen is positioned to service the dining area perfectly and currently features electric cooking, a dishwasher and lots of pantry storage.
• The main bathroom is in original condition with a bath and separate shower, and a second bathroom includes a shower.
• On the lower level are three generous bedrooms.
• On the upper level a light-filled living area offers a far-reaching view to the ocean. It leads to two further bedrooms that are both equipped with built-ins.
• Outside there is a spacious rumpus room that sits opposite the pool, ideal for a teenage retreat or for a home business.
• There is under-house storage and a cellar, plus off-street parking for one car, and an enclosed storage area.
LIVE. This family-friendly location offers peace and a sense of security, while also being smack bang in the middle of everything you might need. It's a five-minute drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Warringah Mall, a 15-minute drive to Manly, and just 650 metres from Narraweena Public School and the fantastic set of local shops at Narraweena Village.
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 607m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $451 Quarterly