63 Towradgi Street, Narraweena
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Tranquil treehouse-style home with north-facing living
FIND. Nestled into the bottom of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this elevated single-level home offers a little slice of paradise to escape to, with magnificent views that gaze directly out to nature.
LOVE. The beauty of this lovely property lies in the lush, leafy outlooks that are visible from every window, the tinkling of the nearby waterfall, as well as the obvious sense of peace & tranquility that is felt. Fresh, sunlit interiors include a brand new kitchen and north-facing living, which spills onto a full-length entertainer's deck that offers front-row seats to a blanket of treetops. With conditional DA approval in place for further enhancements, this already immaculate property presents opportunity to add value.
• North-facing open-plan living with huge amounts of natural light, reverse-cycle air-con and original pine floorboards.
• The full-length entertainer's deck takes a split-level design. There is a conditional DA approval in place to extend the living area and balcony by an extra 2.5 metres.
• Designer kitchen with stone counters, soft-close joinery, integrated Miele appliances including a dishwasher and electric cooktop, well-designed pantry and appliance cupboards, as well as an island bench with casual seating.
• Accommodation consists of three generous bedrooms, each with built-ins and timber floors.
• The bathroom is contemporary along with the laundry, featuring smart accessories and plenty of linen storage.
• On ground level, there is off-street parking for a couple of cars, two large store rooms, and the potential to build a granny flat or studio on the front garden (STCA).
• There is lots of under-house storage, and the laundry and toilets are serviced by a rainwater tank.
LIVE. While this tranquil location serves to provide you with a feeling of peace and escapism, its central location makes it easy to get around. Close to here are numerous bush walking tracks around Oxford Falls, while Narrabeen Lake is a couple of minutes down the road, schools are within walking distance and Dee Why is a short drive away for beaches, shopping and eating out.