2/20 Rickard Street, Balgowlah
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Over-sized apartment with courtyard and parking
FIND. Tucked away on a peaceful and sought-after street in Balgowlah, this one-bedroom apartment offers an over-sized layout, with 91sqm of indoor and outdoor space on title. It sits on the ground floor of a well-maintained block, with its own separate entrance and a spacious courtyard, making it the ideal choice for professionals and first time buyers.
LOVE. As well as being generous, the floorplan is very functional, with living that flows out to outdoor entertaining, private access via the courtyard as well as through the unit block, and dual-access points to the bathroom. The apartment is beautifully presented and ready to move into now, yet there is the advantage of being able to add value over time if desired.
• Spacious living area that features brand new wide-plank timber floors, and an adjoining study nook.
• Living flows out to a large courtyard that offers plenty of space for a full dining setting and a BBQ.
• The recently updated kitchen includes electric cooking, a dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry room with some extra storage space.
• The queen-sized bedroom features a huge amount of built-in storage, and provides one of two access points to the bathroom.
• The neat bathroom features a shower and can be accessed via the hallway as well as the bedroom.
• A secure parking space is located underneath the building, and there is also a storage shed.
LIVE. Accessibility is a huge bonus from this central location, which offers easy connections to the city and Manly, and is within walking distance of Seaforth and Fairlight. Bus stops are found on Sydney Road, including express services to the city. Just a short stroll down the road are supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre, and there are some great cafes in the backstreets nearby, or on Sydney Road. Or if you're in the mood to stretch your legs, Manly is only a half an hour walk away.
Unit 57 sqm approx.
Courtyard 20 sqm approx.
Car Parking 14 sqm approx.
Total size 91sqm approx.
Council rates $343.50 pq approx.
Water rates $173 pq approx.
Strata rates $895 pq approx.
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $173 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $343.5 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $895 Quarterly