15 Highview Avenue (Enter via Somerville Pl), Manly Vale
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Tranquil yet central setting for weatherboard cottage
FIND. Nestled amongst stunning park-like gardens, this spacious home delivers peaceful, idyllic living conditions, while also offering immediate access to supermarkets, city transport links and schools. With an abundance of outdoor entertaining space, this is a home that will capably satisfy the needs of families of all stages of life. It offers a versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces, and the option of being able to add value over time.
LOVE. At the heart of the home, light-filled living spills out to a large covered entertainer's deck that wraps around the northern and western sides of the building and overlooks a beautiful tiered garden.
• 1950s weatherboard cottage with ideal nor-west aspect to the rear.
• Open-plan living and dining with polished pine floorboards. Bi-folds lead to an entertainer's deck.
• Enchanting tiered garden with cubby house for the children and established trees for shade and protection. There are also two open-air patios for sitting in the sun.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and servery windows that connect to the living area.
• Second living area/rumpus room at the front of the house that connects with one of the bedrooms, making it the ideal set-up for teenagers.
• Contemporary main bathroom with bath and overhead shower, as well as concealed linen storage. Separate laundry room.
• Double carport with access via Summerville Place.
• Extensive under house storage as well as attic storage.
LIVE. This unique enclave offers peace and tranquillity as well as immediate access to schools, supermarkets, cafes and public transport. The B-Line bus service to the city is moments away and makes the city commute a breeze. Also close by are the beautiful environs of Manly Dam; Manly is an easy 20-minute bike ride along the bike paths, or it's a short drive to beaches at Dee Why, Curl Curl and Freshwater.