Shackel Avenue, Brookvale
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Quiet Positioning in Contemporary Block
FIND. Light-filled, contemporary and well-configured, this centrally located apartment is a box ticker! Located in the four-year young Indigo complex, it showcases a string of fantastic features including: security entry, undercover balcony, air-conditioning/heating, security basement car parking and arguably the best positioning in terms of aspect in the block – right at the rear. It's also pet-friendly!
LOVE. The north-east aspect which ensures sunny interiors and perfect conditions for kicking back on the balcony on a lazy Sunday afternoon – or invite friends or family over for a BBQ.
• Light-filled lounge/dining area, courtesy of large glass siding doors, with timber floating floors and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Undercover, your outdoor space is useable all year round and provides a great extension to your indoor living/dining.
• Good sized kitchen with gas stove, oven, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample meal preparation space.
• Bedrooms are positioned away from the main living arena and offer great privacy, while the master comes complete with ensuite. Both have built in robes.
• Cleverly concealed laundry with some storage space available.
• Fresh and neat bathroom with the all-important bath featured.
• Basement security car space with internal access along with visitor parking on offer.
• Positioned at the rear of block its pin drop quiet, and with no apartment above you there's no need to worry about noisy neighbours upstairs.
LIVE. In a suburb that is fast growing with popular cafes and restaurants popping up, enjoy a super convenient lifestyle with everything you need just moments away – B-line buses to the CBD, Warringah Mall up the road, Dee Why and Curl Curl beaches just a short drive away.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony 73 sqm, Secure car space 13 sqm, Total 86 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $881 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 86m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $881 Quarterly
Price on Request
Total online views 566
As Advertised or by Appointment