12 Cootamundra Drive, Allambie Heights
Sold CONTACT AGENT
4 bed | 3 bath | 3 car
Flexible and tranquil living next to Manly Dam
FIND. Bordering beautiful bushland and offering leafy green outlooks towards Manly Dam, this dual-level home delivers immaculately presented living and entertaining zones that sit amidst stunning gardens. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with spacious and free-flowing living zones, as well as guest or teenage accommodation that could easily be converted into fully self-contained accommodation.
LOVE. With very little traffic on the street, there is a palpable sense of privacy and peace, which can be enjoyed from any of the outdoor areas, which include meticulously landscaped front and rear gardens, a covered entertainer's patio, an elevated balcony with stunning bushland views, and an enclosed spa area.
• The spacious lounge room flows to to a full-length balcony with a stunning outlook of bushland.
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area with Ironbark floors, large island bench with seating, CaesarStone counters, Miele appliances and reverse-cycle air-con.
• Beautifully cultivated gardens to front and rear with established ferns, tropical plants and trees, a large covered travertine area for outdoor entertaining and dining, and an enclosed spa area.
• Three generous bedrooms upstairs, each equipped with built-ins and ceiling fans. The master features a walk-in robe, a chic shower en-suite and direct access to the balcony.
• Downstairs comprises a large bedroom, another room with built-ins that could be utilised as another bedroom or study, plus a shower bathroom and laundry. This area has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access, plus off-street parking for another two cars.
• Extensive storage space internally and within the garage.
LIVE. This is a family-friendly location that is centrally placed to beaches, shops and schools. It's also a fantastic location for active families, with stunning walking paths and mountain bike trails that begin from very close to the front door. It's a short walk to the local shops and public transport, or it's a quick drive to a number of great beaches.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 727m² approx.