22 Warringah Road, Narraweena
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Enormous potential on a generous 547sqm block
FIND. Sitting in a highly central location and absolutely brimming with potential, this single-level home has outstanding bones and stunning views of the surrounding district and ocean. Set on a generous 547sqm block, there are lots of options to consider. Renovate and landscape the current layout, or add another level (STCA) and capitalise on the magnificent district and ocean views that would be visible from this elevated position.
LOVE. With solid construction, far-reaching views and a central and well-connected location, this residence presents an affordable entry into the market, and the opportunity to secure a property that you can add value to over time.
• The layout features a generous amount of living space, with a spacious lounge room with pitched-roof design that connects with a sunroom that looks out over the district and down towards the pool.
• Conveniently grouped together and positioned to the rear of the building, the bedrooms are north-facing and overlook the garden.
• Set with marble floor tiles, the bathroom features a shower with separate bath.
• The generous kitchen is equipped with electric cooking, a brekkie bar and there is an adjoining laundry with external access.
• On the lower level is an array of outdoor spaces that include a pool, an entertainer's deck, and a patio. Walk from here to the north-facing garden that is set privately to the rear.
• There is a double lock-up garage, which is a rare inclusion for this particular area.
LIVE. In terms of convenience, this central location provides easy access to many amenities. Warringah Mall is a five-minute drive away, bus stops are practically at the front door, and it's a short walk to Dee Why's vibrant shopping and dining precincts. This address sits within the catchment zone for Narraweena Public School, and it's a short drive to a number of surf beaches.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 547m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172.04 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $429 Quarterly