2/7 Rickard Street, Balgowlah
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Ground Floor Gem, Footsteps to Village
FIND: In a boutique block of just four, this beautifully renovated ground floor apartment presents a wonderful opportunity to live a low-maintenance and hassle- free lifestyle just footsteps to Balgowlah Stocklands, cafes/restaurants, parks, buses and just short drive or bus into Manly.
LOVE: The stylish renovation that complements the bright and breezy interiors. From the rattan pendant lighting, engineered timber flooring to the subway tiled bathroom, the design elements throughout this home will impress.
• A contemporary kitchen featuring a generous amount of bench and cupboard space, open shelving, subway tile splash back, stainless-steel appliances and dishwasher.
• Light-filled living/dining room with leafy outlooks, complete with plantation shutters for added privacy.
• Two very generous sized bedrooms both with fresh plush carpets, master with 3 door floor-to-ceiling robes, offering plenty of storage.
• A monochrome bathroom with subway tiles and large frameless glass shower.
• External laundry room with wash basin, plenty of room for dryer & washer as well as mezzanine storage.
• An oversized LUG offering plenty of storage and shelving for boards, water equipment, bikes and other large valuables.
LIVE: In a super tidy and quiet block, this light-filled apartment is a fabulous opportunity and is sure to catch the eye of first home buyers, young couples and downsizers alike, plus a great investment with rental potential.