3/69 Lynwood Avenue, Dee Why
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Low maintenance Town Home in Convenient Locale
FIND. This sun kissed town home, bathing in beautiful northerly light, is an extremely attractive proposition for downsizers, or young families looking for low maintenance living in a lifestyle locale. Delivering a low up-keep courtyard as well as a lusciously green front garden, you can host family and friends at ease or watch the kiddies at play from the living and dining area.
• The spacious living and dining area featuring stylish timber floors and connecting seamlessly to the front garden as well as the kitchen.
• The practical kitchen which offers up plenty of countertop and pantry space as well as a dishwasher.
• The bedrooms are all private and well-proportioned with the master bedroom providing 4 door BIRS and an ensuite.
• The main bathroom with a fresh update courtesy of a coastal colour palette. It features the all-important shower over bath.
• Added conveniences including a downstairs WC for guests and under stairs storage.
• Lock up garage with internal access and plenty of room for a workshop space or storage.
• Visitor parking on site is also a huge plus.
• The wonderful community vibe with a great mix of younger, older families and couples.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with bus stops, parks, shops and eateries as well as Dee Why Beach just a 15-minute walk away via a quick shortcut. Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. And the city commute is a breeze with several express bus services just footsteps away.
Size: Internal approx. 146sqm, Lock up garage approx. 25sqm, Total approx. 171sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $954 pq
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 171m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $954 Quarterly