10/7 Tower Street, Manly
2 bed | 1 bath
Neat Apartment with Knockout Ocean & District Views
FIND: In a quiet cul-de-sac setting, across from a park, this beach pad promises a lifestyle of convenience and enjoyment, with the buzz of Manly and the surf just steps away.
Beautifully presented and with a nor-east aspect, rooms are bright and sea breezes permeate throughout, while stunning ocean and district views are visible from both the living area and second bedroom.
LOVE: The fabulous views over Manly Oval and out across to Manly Beach from the living/dining area, with lovely leafy outlooks thanks to Dalley Park.
• The generous sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space as well as a dedicated area for your internal laundry.
• The generous and private master with floor to ceiling mirrored robes and the potential to add a study nook.
• The second bedroom framed by a window that invites ocean views and gorgeous greenery in.
• The well-spaced art-deco bathroom with shower over bath – seldom seen in many apartments.
• Light and bright interiors with high ceilings, creating a sense of space.
• A common rooftop area providing ample clothes lines and additional laundry facilities.
LIVE: Within easy walking distance of Manly and harbourside beaches and with buses as well as the Ferry not too far away, this ultra-convenient location is a huge draw card.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 57m² approx.