2/24 Jenkins Street, Collaroy
Sold Price on Request
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Over-sized apartment 100 metres from the beach
FIND. Modern and tastefully appointed, this spacious one bedroom apartment is set apart by an overly generous floorplan, as well as its privileged position just 100 metres from Collaroy Beach. Offering a superb coastal lifestyle, this supremely convenient location is within walking distance of local eateries, public transport as well as Narrabeen Lake.
LOVE. The apartment is set within a boutique brick block, where a thoughtful and well-designed layout centres on a spacious living area, with distinct zones for lounge, dining as well as a study nook.
• Set on the first floor of a well-maintained brick block of 12 apartments.
• Spacious lounge/dining area features a study nook as well as timber floors and a gas bayonet.
• The kitchen overlooks the living area and features sleek white cabinetry, integrated stainless steel appliances, solid acrylic benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Generous queen-sized bedroom with large built-ins and access to a sunny balcony with a quiet, leafy outlook.
• Modern bathroom with rainfall shower and frameless glass shower screen.
• A covered car space on title.
• There is a common laundry and a spacious clothes-drying area/lawn to the rear of the block.
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location is 100 metres to Collaroy Beach, so you can wake up and be in the surf within minutes. City and Manly buses are moments away on Pittwater Road, or a short walk up the road will take you to the recently refurbished Collaroy Hotel, the cinema, or a number of inviting cafes and restaurants. Narrabeen Lake is a 15-minute walk away, and it's a five-minute drive to Warriewood shopping centre.