4/23 Kentwell Road, Allambie Heights
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Bright & spacious lifestyle living for over 55's
FIND: Highly sought after yet seldom found this solidly built and cleverly designed apartment offers a spacious downsizing or retirement opportunity within an exclusive and well-maintained complex of only six.
LOVE: Generously proportioned throughout the design separates the master bedroom from the living area and is perfect for entertaining and accommodating guests.
• Sun filled north easterly aspects to the air-conditioned open plan living and dining room.
• Generous bedrooms with built-ins, oversized master with en-suite and study nook.
• Main bathroom complete with separate shower and bath – a rarity in apartment living.
• An abundance of bench and cabinetry space in the quality kitchen which includes a stylish stone benchtop and dishwasher
• Wrap around terrace capturing garden and district vistas, a lovely spot to curl up with a book in hand in the afternoon or enjoy lunch with friends and family.
• Ample storage with scope to enhance, well-maintained development and established gardens.
• Affordable strata levies, private position within block, quality double brick construction.
LIVE: An enviable lifestyle with transport, local shops, Warringah Mall & Warringah Golf Club literally a few minutes' walk from your doorstep this is a rare offering indeed. Manly Wharf, Freshwater Beach and the new Northern Beaches hospital are also all within a short 10-minute drive away.
Total Size: 123 m2
Internal/Terrace: 106 m2
Parking: 17 m2
Strata: Approx. $597 qtr.
Water: Approx. $161 qtr.
Council: Approx. $340 qtr.
Strata Plan subject to State Environmental Planning Policy (Housing for Seniors or People with a Disability) 2004
- Land Size: 123m² approx.
- Water Rates: $161 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $597 Quarterly
Wednesday, 23 January 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 26 January 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 26 January 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Wednesday, 30 January 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 02 February 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 02 February 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Wednesday, 06 February 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 09 February 11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 09 February 1:00pm - 1:30pm