5 New Street East , Balgowlah Heights
Sold Contact Agent
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Tranquil & spacious family home in exclusive harbour setting
FIND. Charming, private and filled with natural light, this expansive family home is situated in a tranquil, sought-after enclave opposite Wellings Reserve and a 100m bush path to Forty Baskets & North Harbour Reserve. Nestled amongst stunning park-like gardens, this dual-level home offers immaculately presented living and entertaining spaces that will suit families of all ages.
LOVE. The unique design of this charismatic home means the entire northern and southern sides of the building are filled with floor-to-ceiling windows. The effects of this are felt in every room, where natural light, sea breezes and the feeling of open space are consistent features. At the heart of the home is an elegant open-plan living area. Primed for entertaining, this beautifully illuminated space spills out to a stunning Travertine-paved terrace that offers the flexibility of covered and uncovered sections that will serve your alfresco dining and entertaining needs with ease.
• Outdoor spaces include an enclosed north-facing yard to the front, with a graceful gum for shade and a lawn for the kids to enjoy. To the rear, the beautifully landscaped garden features established flowerbeds and a lush lawn that gently slopes towards the house.
• The kitchen features electric cooking, lots of pantry space and a serene view of the front garden.
• Three of the bedrooms have direct access to a north-facing balcony that runs the length of the house and offers harbour glimpses, while the other includes an adjoining study.
• The main bathroom features a shower and separate bath, and there is a conveniently placed shower bathroom on the lower level, which is combined with the laundry room.
• There is off-street parking for three cars, and a large storage shed that will comfortably house bikes, surfboards and other equipment.
LIVE. This exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. Despite its private and protected setting, it's just a short walk from Stockland shopping centre or beaches, eateries and shopping in Manly.