4/3 Parkes Street, Manly Vale
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Tranquil, light-filled apartment in leafy street
FIND. This beautifully bright apartment is situated within a boutique brick block on one of the area's best streets. Lined with trees and very peaceful, this sought-after pocket of Manly Vale is close to supermarkets, public transport, parks and cafes.
LOVE. The apartment itself is located on the second floor, and offers a lovely leafy outlook from its over-sized balcony, and a generous floorplan that includes north-facing living, a dedicated space for dining as well as a huge lock-up garage. With room for value to be added, this will be an appealing prospect to investors and first time buyers.
• On the second floor of a well-maintained block.
• Nor-east aspect allows for tons of natural light and refreshing coastal breezes.
• Light and bright open-plan living with floating floors and a dedicated space for dining.
• Wraparound balcony that sits on the north and east sides of the apartment and provides a beautiful leafy outlook and plenty of space for alfresco dining.
• Kitchen with gas cooking and lots of bench space.
• Two generous bedrooms, one with built-ins.
• Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower, in great condition.
• Internal laundry with storage space.
• Huge lock-up garage with plenty of extra space for storage.
LIVE. Moments away from this tranquil street is Passmore Reserve, where there is a playground and walking paths. This central location is within easy walking distance of many lifestyle amenities, including supermarkets, cafes and the B-Line bus service, which is accessed on nearby Condamine Road. Manly is a short bike ride away along level bike paths, or you can jump on a bus from Kenneth Road
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 96m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1545 Quarterly