10/30-34 Kooloora Avenue, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Immaculate light-filled apartment, moments from Freshwater beach
FIND. Fully renovated and immaculately styled, this first floor apartment offers an abundance of natural light, two outdoor entertaining spaces, and a fantastic position just 200 metres from Freshwater Beach. Nestled within the exclusive Freshwater Basin, this superb lifestyle location is less than a 2-minute walk from Freshwater Village, offering immediate access to shops, eateries and public transport.
LOVE. The interiors of this lovely home are fresh, bright and breezy. The easy-flow floorplan works perfectly to separate living from the bedrooms, while the kitchen services the dining area through a servery window. Natural light is in abundant supply in the open-plan living area that features easy-care floorboards, and huge sliding doors that open up to allow light, air and the sounds of the ocean in.
• Superbly equipped kitchen with a stylish marble-tiled splashback, CaesarStone counters, gas cooking and a Bosch dishwasher, and includes an adjoining laundry room with washer and dryer tucked behind concealed doors.
• The master bedroom features extensive built-in storage, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, as well as direct access to a large covered terrace.
• Double-sized second bedroom with mirrored built-ins and plantation shutters.
• The bathroom is stylishly fitted with an above-counter basin, and a shower with frameless glass.
• There is a secure car space underneath the building, as well as some visitor parking spaces, and a communal garden for residents to enjoy.
LIVE. Freshwater is an incredibly popular beachside suburb with a vibrant and welcoming community. The village offers a fabulous selection of popular eateries and boutique shops that will soon include a full-line IGA and organic supermarket. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers is a five-minute walk away, there are express bus services to the city a couple of streets away, or it's a pleasant 30-minute stroll over the headland and along the beachfront to Manly.