12/47-49 Oaks Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Contemporary Apartment Close to the Beach
FIND. Just 500m to Dee Why Beach, is this well-appointed and light-filled two-bedroom apartment in the popular Boardwalk complex. With Security entry, lift-access and security basement parking, complete with a dedicated storage shed, this home presents a wonderful low-maintenance lifestyle opportunity with all the conveniences.
LOVE. The beautifully hedged gardens surrounding the block, as well as the immaculate foyer and communal areas, giving this complex a resort-type feel.
• The air-conditioned open-plan living/dining area is both spacious and bright and flows out to a very private, sunny and undercover balcony.
• An oversized master bedroom with triple door mirrored built in robes and a wonderfully private & leafy outlook, while the 2nd bedroom is positioned at the opposite end – offering further privacy.
• A well-appointed kitchen with gas stove, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample cabinetry space.
• Fresh bathroom with a separate bath and shower as well as a dedicated laundry room with wash basin.
• Added conveniences including: Security basement parking with a storage shed for storing bikes, board etc., security entry and lift-access.
LIVE. Epitomising the relaxed Northern Beaches lifestyle, this is the perfect opportunity for those looking to secure an affordable home with a premium address. While being close to the action, footsteps to the beach, cafes & restaurants on the Promenade, as well as the one‐stop shopping and dining emporium at the newly built Lighthouse development, this apartment is tucked away in the block to ensure peace and quiet.
Size: Internal incl. balcony approx. 76 sqm, Secure car space approx. 15 sqm, Total 92 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $790 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 92m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $790 Quarterly