2/46-48 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Private, Tranquil & Leafy Enclave in Central Location
FIND. Private and tranquil in the heart of a central location, this spacious two-bedroom apartment offers the very best of both worlds. Entertain a lifestyle of peace and comfort heightened by modern convenience, with short walks to just about everything including the popular shopping precinct of the Mall, parks and express city transport.
LOVE. Situated in a well-maintained security complex, this apartment is set in an enviable ground floor position, with grassed areas and manicured gardens providing idyllic leafy outlooks to the open-plan kitchen, living and dining.
• The combined living and dining flows seamlessly out onto an undercover patio, which enjoys a delightful northeast aspect. Surrounded by the luscious greenery of grass and a tiered rock-ledge garden, this outdoor nook with a gas outlet presents as a private outdoor oasis perfect for afternoon BBQ's and alfresco dining.
• The gas kitchen, in a functional u-shape configuration with plenty of preparation and storage space, exudes modernity and sophistication with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, a double sink and marble tile splash backs.
• Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, enjoying a natural light-filled ambiance, quality carpets and custom built-in mirror wardrobes. The spacious master suite radiates contentment with neutral interiors and a modern ensuite featuring a glass shower recess, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and a heat lamp.
• Fill up the deep bath with bubbles and unwind in the fresh and pristine main bathroom. Well-presented with a separate glass shower recess, heat lamp and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
• Tucked away in a cupboard adjacent to the kitchen, is a highly resourceful and fully integrated laundry.
• Additional features include Lock-up garage with automatic remote control convenience and internal access, timber floating floorboards, reverse cycle air-conditioning, quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
LIVE. Convenience rules the day in this increasingly popular suburb that provides easy access to beaches and many other northern beaches hotspots. There is a multitude of shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema at Warringah Mall, which is less than a five-minute walk away, and you can have got the convenience of bus services to the city or anywhere else on the northern beaches at your fingertips. If you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number to choose from, within a couple of minutes' drive, or it's an easy 20-minute bike ride to Manly along level bike paths.