15 Greycliffe Street, Queenscliff
Auction Sat 15 Dec 10:15am
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Character home moments from Queenscliff beach
FIND. This single-level character home is idyllically positioned on a coveted cul-de-sac, just footsteps to Queenscliff Beach and moments from Freshwater beach and village. It offers comfortable and spacious family living, with the option of updating or transforming the interiors (STCA).
LOVE. With solid brick and sandstone construction, polished pine floorboards and high ceilings with decorative cornicing, this house has great bones. In fantastic near-original condition, the house comprises of a light-filled front-facing lounge room, while a spacious open-plan dining and kitchen area flows directly out to an undercover patio – embracing indoor/outdoor living, while also offering the ideal set-up for entertaining friends and family.
• Spacious lounge room with big picture windows that provide lots of natural light as well as glimpses of Queenscliff beach.
• Eat-in sized kitchen that overlooks the garden and features modern electric cooking and ample bench and cabinet space.
• A large north-facing entertaining area and a lawn.
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins.
• Bathroom with freestanding clawfoot bath and a large shower.
• Large laundry room with linen storage space.
• Off-street parking for at least one car and a storage shed in the garden.
LIVE. Whether you head north or south, you'll be at the beach within a few minutes. Freshwater village is a short stroll away, where there are boutique shops, popular eateries and new retail and hospitality development that is revitalising the area. Bus services to Manly or Warringah Mall operate on the main road, just moments from the front door. Or follow the beachside path to Manly, where city transport, restaurants, cafes and shops are all at your disposal.
Co-Listing with Warwick Williams - Adrian Sereni | 0417 204 482 | email@example.com