10a Washington Avenue, Cromer
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Easy-care free-standing home in tranquil cul-de-sac
FIND. This single-level character home with enticing street presence will delight you with its choice of living areas, generous outdoor entertaining, and the overwhelming sense of peace and tranquillity it offers.
LOVE. Positioned on a leafy cul-de-sac, just moments from South Creek and a nature reserve, this lovely home sits in a protected and utterly tranquil environment. Combine this idyllic location with easy-care interiors, leafy outlooks and a beautiful sunny aspect, and it's easy to see why this charming residence will be popular with families with young children, as well as empty nesters.
• Comfortable, welcoming and filled with light, the spacious open-plan living area is flexible in its design. It allows for two living zones and at least one dining area, so you can configure it to suit your family's needs. It features reverse-cycle air-conditioning, as well as New Zealand Kauri floorboards and some beautiful ornate detailing in the ceilings.
• The chic kitchen features stone counters, a dishwasher and modern electric cooking.
• The dining area provides excellent indoor/outdoor flow to an entertainer's deck that wraps around the side and the rear of the house and enjoys a sunny northerly aspect.
• To the front of the house is a level and enclosed garden, which is great for the kids to run around on, or to capture some afternoon sun.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms; all three featuring built-ins.
• The modern bathroom features a bathtub and overhead rainfall shower, presented in a sparkling white palette.
• There is a storage shed, attic space and off-street parking for one car.
LIVE. While providing complete peace and privacy, this serene setting appeals to families because of its proximity to beautiful parklands, schools, shops and beaches. It's a 10-minute drive to Dee Why or Collaroy, Cromer Golf Club is just around the corner, and Narrabeen Lake is a short bike ride away.