97 Fuller Street, Collaroy Plateau
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Architectural Delight in Prized Plateau Setting
FIND: An architecturally designed home with family functionality and entertaining in mind. Delivering a contemporary yet relaxed vibe, this two-level residence in a prized position at the northern end of the Plateau, embraces style & space effortlessly. Featuring an extensive living and dining domain that connects seamlessly with an all-weather deck, glistening lawns and a sparkling pool, this haven home is a masterpiece - both inside and out.
LOVE: The sense of space, courtesy of the generous free-flow floorplan and celestial ceilings. The ease of living thanks to the single level living element in this two storey abode, ensuring this home well and truly fits the family-friendly brief.
• Having the whole family accommodation, including bathroom and laundry, all on the upper level. This makes everyday living super easy, comfortable and convenient.
• Five spacious and private sleeping quarters, ensuring this home caters to young and established families. Master with ensuite and walk-in style wardrobes.
• The bonus bedroom downstairs with living area, delivering the perfect teenagers retreat or in-law accommodation. With some quick additions, this could also serve as independent living quarters for an au-pair, or a tenant.
• The designer kitchen, overlooking the open plan living and dining domains, and featuring stainless steel appliances, 4-gas burner stove top and commercial grade benchtops.
• Interiors headlined by palm leaf ceiling fans, 3.25 metre ceilings in the living area and anchored by blackbutt timber flooring.
• The backyard which has everything you want and need – covered deck for BBQing with natural gas outlet, level lawn for kids and pets to play, and your summer must have – a pool!
• The abundance of storage: Under house, under stair and in the oversized DLUG.
• The bonuses you can & can't see: undercover drying deck outside laundry, natural gas heater points in living zones, 10K litre in ground water tank, reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning, double glazed windows and acoustic insulation in walls & ceilings for minimal noise transmission.
LIVE: Wanting little to nothing more in this enviable location that puts you moments to the beach, CBD buses, Narrabeen Lake and its walking/bike tracks, as well as walking distance to local cafes, shops, restaurants and brilliant schools. This fabulous family package is a rare find!
- Land Size: 480m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $542 Quarterly