11/13 Stuart Street, Manly
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Modern luxury with panoramic harbour views
FIND. Positioned on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill and set against the enchanting backdrop of Sydney Harbour, this recently renovated luxury apartment with expansive entertainer's terrace is a lucky find. Living spaces and bedrooms are designed to provide as much interaction and enjoyment from this spectacular harbourside setting as possible, with most rooms flaunting incredible panoramic views of Manly Cove to North Harbour.
LOVE. The clear star of the show is the sophisticated living area that opens up to an enormous entertainer's terrace. This stunning space is covered from above and features café-style roller blinds, so it can be used all the way through the year as an extension of the living space.
• The gourmet kitchen sparkles with a contemporary palette of marble-look stone, Bosch induction cooktop and oven, and Miele dishwasher.
• Adding to the indulgence of this living experience, the master bedroom has a chic en-suite as well as a walk-in wardrobe and access to the balcony, so you can step out and feel the fresh ocean breeze on your face within seconds of waking.
• The main bathroom features a shower with frameless glass and heated towel rails.
• There is a large laundry within the apartment, while plantation shutters and custom joinery maximise the functionality of the space and add a touch of sophistication.
• This is a tightly held and immaculately maintained block that has recently undergone extensive development within the grounds. The apartment sits on the fourth floor, with lift and security intercom access.
• A secure parking space is on title, and there is a lockable storage cage as well as a second storage box.
LIVE. This cracking harbourside location comes with many advantages. The peace and tranquillity on the Eastern Hill provides idyllic conditions for relaxed coastal living, yet its privileged position allows easy access into Manly and surrounding natural scenery. Little Manly beach is a few minutes' walk away, North Head is a pleasant stroll up the hill, and it's a 10-minute walk to Manly, where there is a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafes and bars, as well a bus and ferry services.