118A Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 3 bath | 1 car
Peaceful architect-designed home with 405sqm on title
FIND. With a grand entertaining area that commands sweeping views of the district and Shelly Beach, this single-level, architect-designed home is a masterful example of contemporary coastal architecture.
On the lower level of a triplex building, this luxurious residence is set completely away from the road and protected from its neighbours, offering a staggering 405sqm of sanctuary-like space that has been designed by its architect-owner to take full advantage of its surroundings.
LOVE. This elegant, pet friendly home offers a raft of contemporary designer comforts, & has been finished to the most exacting of standards. At the heart of the home, the free-flowing living area is designed to immediately introduce you to spectacular district and big-sky views that present magnificent sunsets.
• Large sliding doors create complete fluidity between indoors and out, with a covered terrace that allows for lavish entertaining against the glittering backdrop of the district over Manly Lagoon, & a level lawn with fire pit.
• The kitchen is exquisitely crafted with Corian countertops and sink, Miele induction cooking and pyrolytic oven, & sleek white, soft-close cabinetry. The living area and terrace are set with over-sized white porcelain floor tiles.
• The bedrooms are comfortably appointed with carpet & ceiling fans. Two of them have modern shower en-suites & the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe.
• Two of the bedrooms & the media room have been designed with glazed sliding doors that reveal tropical gardens that have been cultivated within the surrounding rock.
• A few extras worth noting include the passive design, which eliminates the need for heating and cooling devices, two large accessible storage sheds, car space and security gate with intercom access.
LIVE. This premier address has fantastic proximity to world-class beaches. Freshwater & Queenscliff beaches are a five-minute stroll away, while Manly and Shelly beaches are also within a short walk. Just over the headland is Freshwater Village, where cafes and restaurants are plentiful, bus stops are outside the door, or walk along the beachfront to Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 405m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $347 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $917 Quarterly