11/43 Martin Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
• North-facing apartment in peaceful cul-de-sac
FIND. Beautifully presented and saturated with natural light, there is a lot to love about this top floor apartment. It sits close to the convenience of Freshwater Village, and within an easy stroll of the beach, yet its tranquil setting on a cul-de-sac ensures that peace and relaxation are at the top of its list of attributes.
LOVE. Upon entering, the unique nature of this lovely home is obvious, with high, pitched ceilings that allow light and air to circulate freely, and give it a lofty, almost-penthouse like quality.
• The easy-flow layout incorporates a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area that is set with timber floorboards.
• An enticing north-facing balcony flows on from the living area, with plenty of space for a BBQ and a few comfy chairs for easy, relaxed evenings spent outdoors.
• The kitchen is neat and well equipped with stone counters, electric cooking, a dishwasher, and has an adjacent laundry room. The bathroom features a modern shower with frameless glass.
• Both bedrooms conform to the relaxed and comfortable nature of the entire apartment, with mirrored built-ins in both rooms and large picture windows that frame a stunning view of the district. The master bedroom also has a balcony so you can step out to the catch the breeze and the sun on your face as soon as you wake.
• There is a lock-up garage with shelving installed for storing belongings.
LIVE. This attractive, leafy street is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk of Freshwater Village. Here, there is a fabulous selection of creative and independent shops and eateries, with more set to open in the coming months. Beyond this, Freshwater beach is little more than a 10 minute walk, which remains one of the area's most popular and beautiful beaches. A selection of bus services to Manly Chatswood, and the CBD are nearby. Even Warringah Mall and the B-Line is within easy reach
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 76m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $375 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $670 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment