12/20-22 Birkley Road, Manly
Auction Sat 17 Nov 2:15pm
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Elegant and spacious apartment with harbour views
FIND. From its peaceful position in the elevated backstreets of Manly, this sophisticated apartment offers up generous space, stunning vistas of the harbour and high-quality designer touches. Sitting next to the gorgeous, leafy surrounds of Ivanhoe Park, and only a 10-minute walk to Manly Wharf, this sought-after address offers a premium lifestyle that will appeal to discerning investors and professionals.
LOVE. With elegantly styled interiors and a generous, easy-flow floorplan, this is a home that you can enjoy immediately. You will be impressed by the bright and breezy feel of this delightful residence, which really captures the sea breezes from its elevated position.
• Living features timber floors and an open-plan design with ample space for dining.
• The most enticing spot in the apartment is the harbour-facing balcony, which is ideal for settling in with a glass of your favourite wine, while you gaze from Manly Cove out to North Heads and watch the ferry going to and from the city.
• The CaesarStone kitchen overlooks living and is superbly equipped with Smeg electric cooktop and oven, a dishwasher and a good amount of pantry storage.
• The timber floors are luxuriously equipped with under-floor heating, while the modern bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• Set on the fifth floor of a solid block with lift access. There are only two apartments on each floor, and no common walls within this particular residence.
• A secure car space is located underneath the building, and there is a communal lockable storage cage for residents to use.
LIVE. This epic location delivers everything you might need within a short walk. Choose from a number of iconic ocean or harbour beaches, pick through high street and boutique shops, and immerse yourself in Manly's vibrant café and bar scene. And it's easy to get to the city or elsewhere, with numerous bus services moments away, and Manly Wharf within a 10-minute walk.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 106m² approx.