11 Kalora Avenue, Dee Why
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Renovate or Reimagine on this 556 sqm Block
FIND: This solid brick home set on a level 556 sqm parcel. Having been held in the one family for over 53 years, there have been many memories made in this neat as a pin cottage, and now it's ready for the next family to enjoy. Whether it's a renovation or a total reimagining, this home presents endless opportunities.
LOVE: The north-east aspect ensures interiors are sun-kissed while a sweet street presence, thanks to a front garden that plays host to an array of beautiful blooms, will have you feeling at home the moment you arrive.
• A perfectly level backyard, wonderfully private and providing plenty of room for the kids to play and for family and friends to be entertained. Complete with garden shed.
• The versatile floor plan featuring three spacious and private bedrooms, a formal lounge room, as well as separate dining and casual lounge room.
• A terrace area that steps up from the backyard and is partially covered, a great spot to enjoy dinner or lunch in the warmer months.
• Generously sized kitchen and bathroom, in original but immaculate condition.
• Extras including large LUG with internal access into the home; dedicated laundry room; reverse cycle air-conditioning and ample storage.
• The quiet-tree lined street brimming with young families and a wonderful community vibe.
LIVE: In this sought-after locale positioned just moments to everything you need to live the quintessential Northern Beaches lifestyle. Walking distance to cafes, Dee Why RSL (undergoing a major upgrade), Pittwater House School, Long Reef and a short drive to Dee Why Beach and Center.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 556m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $433 Quarterly