9/82b Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Private Townhome with Outdoor Oasis
BOOK TO VIEW BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
FIND: This modern townhome in a boutique block of 10, offering house -like proportions with the benefit of low-maintenance living. Set over two levels and offering a wonderfully private outdoor space, which is decked and surrounded by greenery, it comes complete with a hot tub.
LOVE: The peace and quiet on offer, courtesy of its positioning tucked well away from the street. Elevated it also delivers delightful district views. The interiors are modern and are blessed with beautiful natural light, while the celestial ceilings guarantee an airy and spacious ambience.
• The double-galley style sleek kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher draw and plentiful cabinetry and benchtop space. Overlooking both the dining and lounge rooms, you can interact with guests while entertaining.
• Spacious living and dining domains with seamless connections to an outdoor space.
• Private bedrooms all with leafy or district outlooks and an abundance of storage thanks to large built in robes. The master with ensuite, while the other two bedrooms flow out to a shared balcony.
• Generous main bathroom with the all-important shower over bath
• The outdoor oasis, private and peaceful, and perfect for entertaining while being extremely low-maintenance.
• The hidden address, set back from the road up a private driveway, ensuring complete tranquility and privacy.
• Added bonuses including an abundance of under stair storage, European laundry, two car spaces – one undercover.
LIVE: In an ultra-convenient spot, surrounded by schools, parks and Warringah Mall as well as B-line buses just minutes away, enjoy all that this bustling suburb has to offer.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 232m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $387 Quarterly