4 Kirkstone Road, Wheeler Heights
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Modern living with bonus studio
FIND. Modern and tastefully appointed, this spacious family home sits on a generous 556sqm block, and basks within its peaceful surrounds close to Narrabeen Lake. Beautifully presented throughout, it has the bonus of additional living/studio space on the lower level, and a stunning north-facing garden and entertaining area.
LOVE. The beauty of this delightful home lies in the huge amount of natural light that filters in from the north-facing windows to the rear, which frame an idyllic & leafy outlook of the district. Its interiors have been stylishly updated to combine contemporary creature comforts with a functional, family-focused layout.
• The air-conditioned lounge & dining feature pine floorboards and tranquil leafy outlooks from the windows.
• Living flows to a partially covered entertainer's deck that steps down to a meticulously maintained lawn with alfresco patio.
• Chic modern bathroom with underfloor heating, travertine floors, a bath and separate shower.
• The updated kitchen is ideally positioned to serve the dining as well as deck area & features sleek white cabinetry, stone counters, dishwasher, Bosch gas cooktop & oven.
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins.
• The downstairs level contains a spacious studio/rumpus room with bathroom, laundry & kitchenette, which has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation.
• Lock-up garage with a spacious workshop/storage room, and off-street parking for another car.
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy suburb is the perfect place to bring up a family. It's a 5-minute bike ride away from Narrabeen Lake, Wheeler Heights Public Schools is a 10-minute stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. Or for more extensive dining and shopping options or to visit the beach, it's a five-minute drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $433 Quarterly