48 Surf Road, North Curl Curl
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Dream Home Opportunity, Steps to Beach
FIND: This perfectly positioned home at the end of one of North Curly's finest cul-de-sacs. One of the last undeveloped properties in the street offering the soundtrack of the surf and the opportunity to capture stunning ocean views with a second level (STCA), this wide and completely level block promises an epic lifestyle for those wanting to create their dream home by the beach.
LOVE: The rare opportunity to get your hands on a block of land that is directly opposite surf reserve, and just footsteps to the scenic stroll across to Curl Curl Lagoon and up to the long sands of North Curl Curl Beach. Away from the hustle, this home provides tranquility and privacy in spades.
• The option to extend upwards and capitalise on the beautiful ocean views (STCA), or the exciting opportunity to start from scratch.
• The outlook to the reserve providing wonderful privacy and promising no front door neighbours.
• The near 10m frontage and easy access the block provides for renovations or a new build. This is an ideal block for either a modular or architecturally designed home.
• The ocean breezes that permeate throughout the home and create a cool and calm ambiance.
LIVE: In a premier surfside setting that puts everything you possibly need just a short walk away – beach, parks, schools, cafes, village shops, new Harbord diggers which has undergone a $200m renovation, express buses to the CBD, and Warringah Mall or the new Northern Beaches Hospital just a short drive. This is truly a magical base to raise a family – Northern Beaches style.
Size: Approx. 246 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $715 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 246m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $715 Quarterly