12 Gloucester Street, North Balgowlah
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Space & Style In Prime Family Position
FIND. With large proportions all around, this spacious family home's stellar address takes comfort and convenience to compelling new heights. Situated in one of the area's most tightly held neighbourhoods, abutting Balgowlah North Primary School, this home is an impressive family package.
LOVE. Awash with natural light courtesy of a north to rear orientation, multiple living zones lend priceless versatility to the fabulous layout. Chic interiors feature multiple formal and casual living options, while north-to-rear outdoors provide for effortless entertaining.
• Formal and casual options upstairs and down ensure an abundance of family spaces for either congregation or quiet time.
• The kitchen at the rear is positioned with full vantage of the kids' playzones inside and out.
• Impressively appointed with Ilve double oven and Smeg gas cooktop, it's catering credentials are affirmed, poised for effortless entertaining that spills to the sunny patio and lawns outside.
• With palatial proportions, walk-in robe and ensuite, the master bedroom deserves status as a parent's retreat, in a separate zone yet near enough, to the other roomy bedrooms.
• Downstairs, a fifth bedroom, currently set-up as a home office is poised as guest or au pair accommodation, ducted air conditioning, excellent storage and a double auto garage with internal access round out the impressive resume' of family-friendly features.
LIVE. The neighbourhood itself plays a starring role in this family lifestyle, in a site just a short stroll to village shops, city transport and playgrounds, and mere seconds to one of the district's most popular schools.