6/79 Howard Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Perfect Beach Pad in Boutique Block
FIND: This well-proportioned apartment with key updates throughout, positioned just 400 metres from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach. Elevated and in a boutique block of 12, it offers up a convenient and low-maintenance lifestyle with the added benefit of being pet-friendly.
LOVE: The floorplan which delivers a good-sized living and dining domain that flows out to a sunny balcony. The oversized kitchen is a big drawcard and connects seamlessly with your living spaces, making entertaining and everyday living hassle-free.
• Two private and light-filled bedrooms, master with a triple door built in robe – floor to ceiling storage.
• The contemporary bathroom complete with separate shower and bath – a rarity in apartment living.
• The abundance of bench and cabinetry space in the oversized kitchen, where the opportunity to add your own stamp is on offer.
• The outdoor space, a lovely spot to curl up with a book in hand in the afternoon, or enjoy a BBQ with friends and family.
• A LUG featuring a work bench – perfect for those who work with tools or like having a mancave.
• This well-maintained boutique block of 12 apartments where a real community vibe can be felt.
LIVE: An enviable lifestyle with everything you need just footsteps away. Enjoy the ocean breeze that permeates throughout this home with Dee Why Beach just a 2-minute walk away. Also nearby are parks, buses and schools ensuring this home suits singles, executive couples or young families looking to live the coastal lifestyle.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony 66 sqm, Large Lock up Garage approx. 31 sqm, Total approx. 98 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $1119 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1119 Quarterly