11/1 Murray Road, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Exclusive Freshwater basin address for well presented apartment
FIND. Offering an attractive and affordable entry into a vibrant and desirable seaside community, this bright and airy apartment is all about the location. Situated just 200 metres to the beach and 50 metres to the village, the lifestyle that is afforded in Freshwater's exclusive basin is in a league of its own.
LOVE. With an easy-flow layout and sunlit interiors, this low-maintenance apartment is set within a solid boutique block, with access to the private entrance via just one set of stairs.
• With a generous 70sqm of living space in total, the combined lounge, dining and kitchen area is well proportioned, light and breezy. The kitchen sits at the back of the room and features stone countertops, electric cooking and a large island bench with space for casual meals.
• The bedrooms are both double sized, with built-ins in the master, while the tidy bathroom features a shower.
• There is a communal laundry for residents to use, although there are internal laundry facilities in the bathroom of this apartment.
• Although there is a coveted car space on title, bus stops are moments away for quick passage to Manly, or the express bus service from Evans Street will take you straight to the city.
• The apartment is perfectly presented and there is no pressing need to do anything except move in. But for those who wish to add value, there is the scope to update and make it your own.
LIVE. If you're a surfer, you'll be able to do your morning surf check at the same time as grabbing a coffee from one of the beachside cafes. Freshwater Village offers a fantastic selection of shops that include a butcher, bakery and local IGA as well as popular cafes, takeaways and restaurants. And the new Harbord Diggers and the soon-to-be opened organic supermarket is injecting exciting change and development into the area. Manly is a pleasant stroll over the headland and along the beachfront, and Warringah Mall is a short drive away for shopping and supplies.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 70m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1232 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment