6/6 Grafton Crescent, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light-filled with Leafy Outlooks
FIND: This elevated apartment with light-filled interiors and pleasant park views nestled in a leafy cul-de-sac. Conveniently located close to parks, shops and the beach, it offers peaceful and private surrounds and provides the perfect start for a first home buyer or new beginnings for an upgrader.
LOVE: The floorplan, which delivers a good-sized lounge and dining area and connects seamlessly with your balcony. From your living and dining domain, you're greeted with leafy green outlooks and the balcony, overseeing the park, is a great spot to chill or wind down after a busy day.
• Solid boutique block of only 9 apartments
• Two good-sized and private rooms, master with mirrored built in robe
• The generous kitchen with ample cabinetry and benchtop space offering scope to add your own stamp
• Updated bathroom with the all-important shower over bath
LIVE: A relaxed and hassle-free lifestyle with everything you need either or short walk or bike ride away. Enjoy the bike track to Dee Why Beach, the park at the end of the street, Dee Why Grande not too far away and a simple commute to the city or Manly thanks to nearby buses.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 78m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $857 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment