21/84A Darley Road, Manly
1 bed | 1 bath
Charming apartment on the Eastern Hill
FIND: This character-filled one bedroom apartment boasts fresh and bright interiors, and occupying the top floor, this charming art deco apartment gets a wonderful sea breeze. Sitting on Manly's sought after Eastern Hill, the apartment has been tastefully updated and presents a fantastic opportunity as a home or investment.
LOVE: Boasting unique, period features throughout, including wooden floors, high ceilings, and large sash windows which maximise light and air flow through the entire apartment. With only one common wall and open floorplan, the apartment is quiet and has a great sense of serenity. Other features include:
• The open-plan living & dining space overlooks the leafy gardens below
• The updated bathroom features a frameless shower with a rainfall shower head
• The east-facing double bedroom has a big window with glimpses through to Manly beach
• The tidy & neat kitchen is comfortably equipped with plenty of storage and gas cooking
• Strong rental returns for this area make it ideal for short-term or long-term holiday rentals
LIVE: The location of this home or investment is truly outstanding. On the highly desirable Eastern Hill, just a stone's throw to Shelley Beach, Manly and Harbour beaches as well as beautiful North Head, the apartment will appeal to many. A short stroll to Manly Wharf and the many lifestyle opportunities that Manly has to offers including restaurants, bars, cafes and activities for young and old, the convenience of this location simply cannot be beaten. With supermarkets, shops, buses and ferries less than a few minutes walk from the front door, and you can choose from ocean and harbour beaches depending on your mood.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $738 Quarterly