22/84a Darley Road, Manly
1 bed | 1 bath
Immaculate Eastern Hill Apartment
FIND. This modern apartment is located on the top floor of a charming art deco building situated on the very desirable eastern hill of Manly offering a fantastic investment opportunity or the perfect first home. It has an East facing aspect and with large windows in the living room it is light, bright and warm.
LOVE. A generous sized balcony looks down on the beautiful shared garden and courtyard. With its large proportions and gorgeous outlook it is a perfect space for a BBQ when entertaining friends, or to enjoy a peaceful afternoon with a good book.
• The kitchen and living room are designed to an open plan layout to maximise space.
• The brand new bathroom is comfortably sized and features a shower with a rainfall shower, frameless glass and a stylish above-counter basin.
• The neat new kitchen is comfortably equipped with sleek cabinetry and modern gas cooking.
• The double bedroom has a big window with glimpses through to the stunning harbour and a great view to wake up everyday.
• Strong rental returns for this area make it ideal for short-term or long-term holiday rentals.
LIVE. The location is truly outstanding. Ever popular eastern hill properties are within a stone's throw to Shelley Beach, Manly and Harbour beaches, as well as beautiful North Head. It's a short stroll to the wharf and the fantastic lifestyle that Manly offers.The convenience of this location simply cannot be beaten. Supermarkets, shops, buses and ferries are less than a few minute's walk from the front door, and you can choose from ocean and harbour beaches depending on your mood.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 46m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $739 Quarterly