4 Charlotte Place, Beacon Hill
5 bed | 3 bath | 3 car
Extensive family living in sought-after cul-de-sac
FIND. With extravagantly spacious living, a family-friendly layout and fabulous district views, this charming brick home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac that backs directly onto beautiful bushland. This sprawling residence is in immaculate condition and ready for a family to move into now, yet may inspire you to add further value by modernising the interiors, or landscaping the extensive gardens that surround the house.
LOVE. This home is ideal for growing families who are looking for the space to spread out as well as come together with ease.
• The flexible layout features multiple living spaces, all of which are very generous in size and could be configured in a number of ways.
• The rear-set living and kitchen space features a slow combustion fire and delivers an easy indoor/outdoor connection, with two sets of sliding doors that open up to a rear-set patio, an enclosed pool, and a lawn that hugs the side of the house.
• The kitchen conforms to the over-sized proportions of the house, with huge amounts of meal prep and cabinet space, gas cooking, a Smeg dishwasher and stone countertops.
• Upstairs is dedicated to comfortable relaxation, with four generous bedrooms that all feature built-ins and ceiling fans, and offer varying views of the surrounding district
• There is a shower bathroom downstairs, which is attached to another bedroom with built-ins. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower bathroom. And the main bathroom features a luxuriously deep bath and separate shower.
• There is internal access to the double garage, where there is plenty of space for equipment and belongings, and tons of attic storage, which is easily accessed via pull down steps.
LIVE. This part of Beacon Hill is quiet and secluded and sits next to an expanse of stunning bushland. The cul-de-sac backs onto the beautiful paths and surrounds of Red Hill Reserve and Golden Grove Reserve. The Skyline shops are a short walk away, as are local schools and parks. And it's a short drive to Warringah Mall for shopping.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 900m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $458 Quarterly