120/48-52 Sydney Road, Manly
Sold Contact Agent
1 bed | 1 bath
Immaculate studio apartment in the heart of Manly
FIND. A stunning proposition in central Manly, this modern studio apartment is a fantastic investment opportunity or the perfect first home. Set within the immaculate 'Waterside' complex, it offers light and bright interiors that have been recently refreshed. It is perfectly located right within the heart of Manly's shopping and dining precinct, where the demand for short-term and long-term accommodation is high.
LOVE. The apartment is situated on the first floor of this meticulously maintained security block. There is lift and intercom access for safety and convenience, and a few other bells and whistles that include access to a fully equipped gymnasium and a rooftop pool, as well as an on-site caretaker.
• The combined living and dining area offers a quiet and comfortable space to relax in after a day at the beach. As the apartment is positioned away from the road, there is no traffic noise to disturb your rest.
• The brand new bathroom with ultra-sleek black and gold fixtures features a shower with a rainfall shower, frameless glass and a stylish above-counter basin.
• The neat new kitchen is comfortably equipped with stone counters, sleek cabinetry and modern electric cooking.
• There is a communal laundry room on each floor and an individual lockable storage cage for your belongings on request from the building caretaker.
• Strong rental returns for this area make it ideal for short-term or long-term holiday rentals.
• A building renovation is currently scheduled to complete at the end of 2019, which will see a brand new pool, new air conditioning, carpet and windows, as well as an updated gym installed.
LIVE. Arguably the most desirable suburb on the northern beaches, Manly really does offer a lifestyle that is beyond compare. Known for its laid-back, outdoorsy lifestyle, Manly is all about sandy beaches, beautiful coastal walks and bustling cafés, restaurants and bars. The convenience of this location simply cannot be beaten. Supermarkets, shops, buses and ferries are less than a minute's walk from the front door, and you can choose from ocean and harbour beaches depending on your mood.