21 Smith Avenue, Allambie Heights
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Relaxed living with captivating district views
FIND. Positioned on an elevated street that allows for sweeping district views towards Manly, this dual-level home with large rumpus area has a versatile floorplan that will appeal to growing and established families at many stages of life. One of the defining attributes of this lovely home is its generosity of space, from the king-sized bedrooms, to the open and spacious living zones and the vast entertaining spaces and pool (non-compliant).
LOVE. Split over two levels, the flow on the upper level is perfectly suited to entertaining, with a spacious lounge and dining area that connects with an entertainer's deck. An expanse of glass attracts lots of natural light, as well as allowing you to gaze across the district towards Manly, with glimpses of the ocean.
• Ideally placed to service the dining area, the contemporary kitchen has been tastefully modernised with stone countertops, soft-close cabinetry and gas cooking.
• The bottom level features a huge rumpus area plus storage room, with kitchenette and a shower bathroom. With its own entrance and access to a vast entertainer's terrace it offers endless flexibility and potential to further enhance.
• All of the upstairs bedrooms are thoughtfully equipped with ceiling fans, built-ins and plantation shutters, while the main bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• A few noteable extras include under house storage, gated access, a carport and covered decking to the front.
• While some areas of the house are fully modernised, some further landscaping and updating will elevate this fabulous home into something truly spectacular.
LIVE. Ticking all the boxes in terms of convenience, centrally placed a five-minute walk from Warringah Mall for shopping and groceries or a short walk to the Allambie Shops for a coffee. Bus stops are moments away on Condamine Street, or follow the bike baths all the way to Manly, which is an easy 20-minute ride. Great schools are within walking distance and the beautiful environs of Manly Dam are a short drive away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 464m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $469.8 Quarterly