23 Acacia Street, Collaroy Plateau
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Immaculate original home, huge block, due north aspect and views.
FIND. Proudly perched on a generous corner block, with significantly more land than the average Plateau home, this elevated single-level home is an enticing prospect. With leafy district outlooks from most windows, generous alfresco entertaining space and a free-flowing floorplan, its original interiors are primed for relaxed family living, while also offering unlimited future potential.
LOVE. One of the key attractions of this meticulously kept home is the living and dining area with big picture windows that frame a captivating view over Collaroy Plateau to Narrabeen lake and beyond. This flows out to a covered terrace and secure lawn area that are positioned to enjoy both the view and the ideal northerly aspect.
• The easy-flow layout makes it the ideal choice for families with young children or for downsizers who are looking for easy access.
• The kitchen is well proportioned and equipped with modern electric cooking and a dishwasher, bedrooms are generously sized, while the original bathroom is in pristine condition with retro tiling, bath and separate shower.
• A vast amount of land surrounds the house, with a large lawn to the front, paved alfresco areas plus a rear lawn with herb gardens and beautiful flowerbeds.
• There's a single lock-up garage that leads to extensive under-house storage, plus off-street parking for extra vehicles.
• With freshly painted exteriors, this beautiful home is in immaculate condition. Yet there is opportunity to make it your own by updating the floorplan or modernising further. The views and aspect could also be capitalised on by building up a level (STCA).
• There is also a ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a huge laundry room with storage, as well as an automatic security gate and intercom access.
LIVE. There is very little through-traffic up on the Plateau, and its elevated position allows for fresh coastal breezes and a wonderful sense of escapism. Yet, you can walk to the local shops and schools. And it's a short drive to Warringah Mall and to Collaroy and Narrabeen where there are shops, restaurants and beaches.
Land size approx. 690 sqm (approx. 19.81 m wide x 35.11 m deep)
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 690m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $521 Quarterly