11/189 Sydney Road, Fairlight
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Designer first floor apartment with north-facing living
FIND. Flaunting an over-sized layout, the perfect northerly aspect, and a first-class renovation, this elegant apartment in the heart of Fairlight presents luxury living in a prime location. This designer home is set within the private and secure surrounds of well-maintained block, which enjoys a peaceful position set back from the road.
LOVE. This is a distinguished apartment that has been meticulously conceived and appointed with high-quality contemporary fittings throughout. Perfectly oriented to the north, it features light-filled living, and an outdoor entertaining space with district views. Convenience ranks as a key attraction in this super-central spot that is just a 15-minute walk into Manly, with harbour beaches, scenic walkways and public transport within easy reach.
• Spacious open-plan living area with character-rich Blackbutt floors, an in-built oak entertainment unit, premium Linen curtains, and an elegant Blackbutt screen between the entrance and the living area.
• Living flows out to a covered balcony with the perfect northerly aspect and stunning district views.
• The recently renovated kitchen is impressively equipped with AEG induction cooking, touch-cabinetry, a large island bench, marble-look CaesarStone counters, an attractive splashback with handblown ceramic tiles (Tiles By Kate), a dishwasher, and concealed laundry.
• Accommodation consists of three generous bedrooms that are fitted with built-in storage and high quality wool carpet.
• Set on the first floor of a well-maintained security block, with only a half flight of stairs for access.
• There is a covered carport on title, plus a storage room.
LIVE. This highly convenient and well-connected location puts everything you need at your fingertips. Manly and city-bound bus stops as well as local shops and eateries are practically on the doorstep. And perhaps the most enticing aspect of this location is its proximity to the harbour and to Manly. It's just a 10-minute walk to Fairlight beach, and only a 15-minute walk to Manly Wharf.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 106m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $634 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1289 Quarterly